Frequently Asked Questions
Welcome to our FAQ Page
- If you have provided the incorrect information in regards to your mailing or shipping address and your order is still in processing status, please get into contact with firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. Rita Jewelry will not always be able to accommodate to changes when an order has been placed, but we will try our best to get it resolved. If your product has been already shipped, unfortunately Rita Jewelry will not be able to process any updates to the addresses nor cancel the order.
- We apologize in advance if anything happens to your product, however we check all
products before being shipped out. If your product happens to break or is damaged
please contact us immediately. Sending Rita Jewelry an email at email@example.com within 7 days
upon delivery will help us get matters fixed promptly. Please mention the order
number and attach a picture of the product upon arrival to the email.
- We are so sorry to hear that your order was not sent to you completely, however
the orders are checked thoroughly before they are sent out. If for any reason
you do not receive an item please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your order
info and an image of the products that you have received upon 7 days of
- We at Rita Jewelry, it is a priority to get your product delivered to you at a timely manner, so processing begins once the order is placed. Due to the fact we want to work efficiently we will try our best to make adjustments but you must email at as soon as possible once you see an error in your order. Please mention your order number and the details on changes/cancellations in the email and we will try our best to get it solved, however this is not always guaranteed.
Returns & Exchange
· Any orders that are placed with Rita Jewelry that needs to be returned, our customers are more than welcome to do so within 30 days of delivery. Please contact us within that time frame at email@example.com to initiate the return process.
- All sale items listed on Rita Jewelry are final, no returns.
- During a return, the product must receive an approval or it will be denied for a return. Our team will inspect the product for visible use and if so the returned product will be refused.
- Any return shipping fees must be paid by the customer. Rita Jewelry does not provide refunds on shipping costs.
- Rita Jewelry reserves the right to refuse any returns at any time.
- Due to COVID-19 Rita Jewelry is not currently accepting any exchanges at this time, we apologize for any inconvenience.
- To answer your question, yes! We at Rita Jewelry are so proud to be able to share our products all around the world!
*** Due to COVID-19 shipping may be delayed, please place your orders accordingly*****
- All US based orders will be shipped within 1 to 2 business days. Delivery time for the products to arrive will take anywhere to 2 to 6 business days. Please be advised shipping time may differ during sale periods and holidays.
- All International based orders will be shipped within 1 to 2 business days.
Standard Delivery time will take anywhere from 7 to 28 business days. (FREE above $80 USD)
- We also offer Express shipping for all international orders. Express Delivery time will take anywhere from 5 to 15 business days (FREE above $150 USD)
- All duties and taxes are prepaid for international shipping.
- Once your order is shipped you will be receiving a tracking number at the email address that was provided during checkout.